Friday, June 24, 2011

Sweet, Sweet, Summertime....

Love it! wish it was longer though! This morning enjoyed just sitting out at about 9:00, it was so beautiful!
now?? not so much but it's all good, have things to do.... speaking of that got my layout #9 done.... Love that shot of the girls, that is just them.... Miss Ella busy busy and Miss Kianna posing like a little super model! Gotta love it... the everyday.... Make sure you take pics of the everyday.....
 Had to share this first shot of Miss Ella that Shar took! How sweet is this? I LOVE this shot!


Miss Kianna! Not sure but I think just after this she pulled the whole water table over on top of her.... that sweet little smile was over.....lol
Hope you all have a great weekend, I think it is supposed to be nice.... I have Grad shots tomorrow so here's hoping.....

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment